Thursday, November 8, 2018

FREE - FRUGAL ALERT! SIGN UP FOR TOPCASHBACK TO GET MONEY BACK ON THE THINGS YOU BUY ANYWAY.


TopCashBack is a great way to get FREE MONEY on the things you would buy anyway.  I can tell you it is legit, and I've gotten money back mostly from purchases I made at Vitacost.com, Amazon.com, and at Walmart.com.  But there are a lot of stores you can shop at, just check out their website. If you are going to shop anyway you might as well get the FREE MONEY too.

Here is a link to sign up for Free.  It costs nothing to sign up, and since I have become a member I usually use the money I make there to pay for my Amazon.com purchases, because they give an extra 3% back as well.  Check it out for yourself, and make sure you pay with a Rewards Credit Card to make even more money by getting points for every dollar you spend.  Just make sure to pay off your credit card in full every month which equals more FREE MONEY.

I know a lot of so called experts tell you not to pay with a credit card, but to use cash, but I say always pay with a credit card as long as it is a REWARDS credit card, and make sure to pay it off in full every month so that you don't incur any charges, and also make sure you get one that does NOT have an annual fee.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment