Friday, March 16, 2012

I GOT MY COMPUTER BACK.......FINALLY

Hi, yep, I was without my computer while it was being "fixed". I put that in quotes, because the "fixers" claim they fixed it, but I'm still having trouble, and have to bring it in again.

My puter picked up a bug, and it rendered it useless. The thing I learned from all this is I've really got to find one of those places online to store my info. I was so afraid I would lose my data. I also learned that I need to get another laptop. I really need a backup in case it happens again. I went through some serious withdrawal the time I was without my laptop, lol.

Of course during that time a lot of the sweepstakes I have listed expired, so I'm working now on getting them all updated. Don't forget to enter the sweeps I have listed, there are some really good ones.

Good Health and Wealth,

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment