Wednesday, May 2, 2012

FREE - FRUGAL ALERT! ORGANIC GARDENING MAGAZINE

Hi, I wanted to share this with all of you. As you know, I think growing everything without synthetic pesticides is far, and above ever using any pesticides. I wonder, was I clear enough about how I feel about pesticides? LOL


Anyway, I wanted to tell you all how you can get a free 1 year (6 issues) subscription to Organic Gardening Magazine. I have a friend who I've gifted a subscription to a couple of times, and he loves it. It's a nice way to start gaining information as to how to grow things without synthetic pesticides.


Annie's is sponsoring this offer, and all you have to do to get your free subscription is send in two UPCs, or a cash register receipt with two Annie's Homegrown, or two Annie's Natural products. Many of you probably already buy these products, especially if you have kids.


I have no recommendation for their products, but you can purchase two of the macaroni and cheese boxed products for only a few dollars. They are usually about $1.49 or less each.


Here is the link if you are interested. Just print out the form, and send it in with the proofs of purchase.


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment