Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR! WIN A NEW HOME!

Hi, Happy New Year everybody! I hope everyone enjoyed any, and all of the holidays you celebrated.

It is hard to believe it is a new year already. I know we say that every year, but 2011 is a new decade in this century, and it seems like only yesterday we were all "preparing" for Y2K, the start of this century. I guess the old adage, "The older you get, the quicker time passes," is true, lol.

I want to let you know that I posted the links on my Contests/Sweepstakes page (at the top of this page) for the new HGTV Dream Home Sweepstakes.  It runs until February 18, 2011, when the lucky winner will be chosen. I say links, because you can enter twice every day from the two different links.  I have the links posted at the beginning of the list, numbered 1 and 2.

I will be cleaning up the page, since a lot of sweepstakes ended at the end of last month, and I will be posting new ones also, so look for those, in the next couple of days.  Meanwhile, I wanted to let everyone know so that you can come back every day to enter the Dream Home Sweepstakes. I've made it very easy to do, so I'm hoping the winner will be one of us.

This year's dream home is in Stowe, Vermont, and with all the prizes, including $500,000 cash, it is worth over $2 million. What a great way to start the New Year!

Good luck to us all!

Good Health and Good Wealth,

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment