Thursday, November 25, 2010

FREE - FUGAL ALERT!

Hi, Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately, I've been dealing with health issues and other things.  I have been keeping the Contests/Sweepstakes page current though, so don't forgot to click on that page to enter great sweepstakes easily.

I want everyone to know about a great deal I just took advantage of.  Amazon is giving away a $3 credit to use for any MP3 downloaded song you would like.

Use the code GET3MP3S and use it towards an album or songs at Amazon MP3.  I got 3 great old songs, that most of you probably wouldn't have heard of, since they are from before I was born.  I love the music of the 1930s and 1940s, especially of the WWII Big Band Era.  You can get 3 songs that you like since most of the songs are $.99 each. 

Hurry, you only have until November 29, 2010 for this great offer.

Here is the link.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment