Loading...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A NATURAL CURE FOR THYROID NODULES?

Hi, I hope everyone is doing well today.

Searching For A Natural Cure For Thyroid Nodules

I have thyroid nodules like many other people, and I have symptoms of hypothyroidism.  My thyroid nodules have grown, so I want to find a way to get rid of them using a natural treatment.  I don't want to lose my thyroid gland, so I've been searching for a natural cure for a few years now.  I came across something very interesting last year, and I'm going to start taking the treatment that I found, since it is very natural and would be inducive to good health, even if it doesn't cure thyroid nodules.  I also haven't found any evidence of any significant side effects.

I don't know if the studies are accurately reported as it is difficult to determine since they occurred in China.  I do have a lot of faith in Asian medicine.  I like their use of energy medicine, and trying to determine the cause, and treating the cause instead of treating only the symptoms of disease.

Here is the link to the study that was done in China,  It is a link to the  html version, but you can download the pdf file if you want.  The information of the study starts at the bottom of page 20.

Is Fulvic Acid A Miracle Cure 

The treatment is Fulvic Acid, which is part of the Humic Acid compounds.  In India it is referred to as Shilajit which is similar and contains Fulvic Acid.  Shilajit has been used safely for many years in India and is common in Aryuvedic medicine.

It's a little hard to describe Fulvic Acid as even scientists don't know everything about it yet.  It reminds me of compost that people use to fertilize their gardens.  Compost is healthy and full of nutrients and made of plant matter that has been buried and decays.   Fulvic Acid is similar in that it is the natural decomposition of plant matter under pressure in nature, and is loaded with nutrients and ionic minerals.  Everything that is so necessary for human health.

I plan on starting in about a month, but first I need to find a good source of the fulvic acid.  I will keep you all abreast of my results, since I know so many of you are stricken with thyroid nodules, and other thyroid issues as it is almost epidemic now.  My opinion is that one of the reasons for all the problems is due to the lack of nutrients in today's foods including our fruits and vegetables.  Even our organic produce is lacking nutrients that were present a century ago.

How It Is Supposed To Work

Fulvic Acid is accredited with many healing properties.  One of the ways it is supposed to work on thyroid nodules is as a chelator and detoxifier of heavy metals, chemical toxins and radiation from the body. It delivers a tremendous amount of nutrients and minerals straight to the cells, and is considered a natural adaptogen and a strong antioxidant.

My intuition is telling me that this has promise, and at the very least can't hurt.  I wouldn't recommend anyone else starting this unless you go to your health professional first to make sure it is all right for you to take it.  Even after getting the go ahead from your health professional, make sure you check out the source you get it from.  This is still something I'm researching.

Good Health and Wealth,

Jeanne

19 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne. Do you have an update on this? I am living with hyper thyroid due to nodules. Thank you. tgraeter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I was diagnosed with hypothyroid disease, I started taking desiccated porcine thyroid for my hormone deficiency. Now I have my vitality and libido back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a thyroid nodule as well and have been searching for nautral remedies too. I would really love an update on this, please. libbymarshae@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to know if you have found any remedies for your thyroid nodules? Do you have an update on this?
      Thanks!

      M.H

      Delete
  4. Plese help, my left thyroid has nodule/growth, it was diagnosed to be FLUS "Follicular lesion of undetermined significance" and my Dr. said there's 15% chance of being cancer. Dr. wants to remove it. However, the way i see it, i have as much as 85% of not having cancer. Why doctors always want to cut and remove instead of finding the way to save organs. That I can not understand. My surgery date was 18 Nov,2011 and that i have postponed. Dr. still recommend a surgery and a new date has been set to be Feb 10, 2012. I want to save my thyroid. Please help me find a Natural way to get rid of the nodule. thanks.

    I already had many organs removed such as 1. the whole stomach 2. spleen 3. total hysterectomy . and now they want to remove my thyroid. Help Help

    mod_k@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to know if you have found any remedies for your thyroid nodules? Do you have an update on this?
      Thanks!

      M.H

      Delete
  5. Hello Jeanne,
    I just happened to be googling thyroid nodules and hand eczema and your blog came up.. I just found out I have 9 thyroid nodules on my right and 1 on my left..Just wondering if you came up with anything yet? I also have been suffering with terrible hand eczema, tough to do almost anything for u use your hands for everything...UGH!
    Please let me know if you in fact came up with anything....
    Thank you
    ivory6353@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had one large benign thyroid nodule that has been growing for about 5 years. As of a few weeks ago it looked like I had swallowed an orange, and it felt very hard. Because of my husband's health problems we started eating vegan (no meat, fish, dairy, eggs)only 11 days ago. We haven't been eating as much white flour or white sugar either. Looking in the mirror today I noticed that my thyroid was noticably smaller and felt softer. I asked my husband and he said it looked smaller, too. I can't believe that there could be a change in my nodule so quickly just by changing my diet...and in such a short time! I feel I need to tell everyone about this, because surgery may have been in my future if it continued to grow. I am so thankful! There are so many good vegan cookbooks and websites out there. I have really enjoyed being vegan and have so much more energy. Try it and post here if you see any changes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jeanne,
    My name is Dr. Doug Willen, I have 2 health blogs, and I am interested in your progress with your thyroid nodules.
    I have not used fulvic acid.
    How have your results been so far?
    How long has it been?
    Can you tell me where you found your fulvic acid? The website/source?
    Did you utilize iodine of any type, too?

    Thanks,
    Would love to connect on this.
    Dr. Doug
    http://TheHealthFixer.com
    drdoug@thehealthfixer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jeanne,I have a thyroid nodule as well and have been searching for nautral remedies too. I would really love an update on this, please.nencynikolic@yahoo.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a thyroid nodule left small usg follicular adenoma , rt very small one , on homeo remedy and total kayakalpa kriya standing kapalabathi, its good , fulvic acid what is available trade name , which fruit it is available
    jp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jeanne,
    My mother in law has several thyroid nodules and we are very worried for her as her doctor is saying that surgery followed by a lifetime of medicine is her only choice. I noticed that your original post was two years ago- since then, how has the fulvic acid treatment been working for you? I'm so convinced that nature has a solution for everything but most of us are too scared to experiment. I hope with all my heart that your health has improved. I know you have a lot of people to respond to, but could you please let me know if the fulvic acid has worked?
    Thank you! Ginaroya@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jeanne,
    Sorry I know it was a long time ago.
    I would really appreciate if you could let me know your update on the Fulvic Acid did you try Zeolite Liquid? thanks in advance, Barbara

    barbaradoyle700@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jeanne,
    Your post was about two years ago and i tried going through your archive to check for updates but i can't find it. I just want to ask what happened to your fulvic acid trial? Did it work? I too have a thyroid nodule and i'm really hoping you could help me and the others commenting in this post by posting an update about your fulvic acid trial. I hope you'll find the time in replying to the comments here...thanks much

    gloriajanep@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Thyroid hormone was identified in the 19th century by an anatomist Thomas Wharton. Since its discovery it has led to the discovery of a wide range of ailments that can be traced back to the thyroid gland and its defects. We know thyroid in two basic categories - Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism. It is widely believed that the Graves' disease is responsible for thyroid problems in the human body.

    www.evitalhealth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi, will like to know more about the acid treatment for nodules in the thyroid. I have around 7 and two cysts. My e mail is khali.loinaz@yahoo.com. Will really appreciated, don't want to have my thyroid taken out. Thank you

      Delete
  14. My sis also has thyroid nodules and doctors have recomended surgery. Pls let me know if fulvic acid has helped you. Pls send your latest updates on vanseowork@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete