Thursday, April 1, 2010

MY BLOG HAS PERMANENT PAGES ON TOP

Hi,  Please check out my new permanent, static pages at the top of my blog.  So far they include Free Stuff, Frugal Tips, Alternative Cures/Home Remedies, and Contests/Sweepstakes.  I will update the Free Stuff and Contests/Sweepstakes weekly to keep it current.  I spent a lot of time posting the links to make it easy for you to get to them.  Take advantage of all my work as they are all free.  I also only posted the ones that I thought were valid, the best ones, and the ones  that I thought are worth your time.  It is an easy way to come here and enter all the everyday ones everyday in one place.

I will be uploading other permanent pages, and will be adding to the ones that are already up, Frugal Tips, and Alternative Cures/Home Remedies.  I've just started so please check back to see what is added.  Thanks.

Good Health and Wealth,

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment