Friday, April 9, 2010

IMPORTANT INFO IN THIS VIDEO - NO GMOs



Hi, I wanted to post this extremely important video to let everyone know what's happening.  This concerns us all.  It's a very short vid of only about 4 minutes, and well worth your time to watch as you will get a lot of information in a very short amount of time.

In the vid they say the link is on the side, but I don't see it so I'm including it here so that anyone who wants to sign the petition may do so.  The website is a little political, but I know the issues are important for everyone's health, and I guess the only way to stop the infiltration of these dangerous GMOs now is through the political process.

They also said on the vid that you don't have to include your address, but it looks like you do to me.  It is a quick process though, and if you click on the link at the top of the page from my link it will bring you to the petition. 

Everyone does need to be aware of this, not only for their own and their family's health, but for all of us. 

Take care.

Good Health and Wealth,

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment