Friday, April 30, 2010

PLEASE SIGN THE NO PHONE ZONE PLEDGE

Hi, I finally got this widget to post after attempting it for two days, it didn't want to work for me. Unfortunately, the sound it very low, so if you can't hear it please go to www.oprah.com for all the information you need.





Oprah devoted an entire show to this issue, because it means so much to her. So many of us are so happy someone with influence is finally speaking out about this, because many of us have been speaking about this for years, but no one listens.

Thankfully, people are starting to listen since it is Oprah. I hope everyone finally gets the message, and I know many of you do too, and I know many of you have lost loved ones, because of these drivers. My heart goes out to you.

It really doesn't matter much if you take very good care of your health, if you then lose your life at the hands of a thoughtless driver. Everyone please share this information, and you can get the widget at www.oprah.com.

Thanks!

Good Health and Wealth,

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment