Wednesday, January 3, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR! WIN A NEW HOME, MONEY & A NEW CAR!


Hi, Happy New Year everybody! I hope everyone enjoyed any, and all of the holidays you celebrated.

It is hard to believe it is a new year already.  I know, we all say that every year, but for me every year that passes it seems more true.  I guess the old adage, "The older you get, the quicker time passes," is true.  We should all probably try to live in, and enjoy, the present moment.

Anyway, I want to let you know that I posted the link on my CONTEST/SWEEPSTAKES page (it's the first sweepstakes listed) for the new HGTV Dream Home Sweepstakes.  It runs until February 16, 2018, when the lucky winner will be chosen. 

I will be cleaning up my CONTEST/SWEEPSTAKES page, since a lot of sweepstakes ended at the end of last month, and I will be posting new ones also, so look for those, in the next week.  Meanwhile, I wanted to let everyone know so that you can come back every day to enter the Dream Home Sweepstakes.  I've made it very easy to do, so I'm hoping the winner will be one of us.

This year's dream home is located in Gig Harbor, Washington, and the prize, includes $250,000 cash, and a 2018 Honda Accord, or you can always choose the alternative cash prize of $750,000. What a great way to start the New Year!

Good luck to us all!

Good Health and Good Wealth,

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment