Monday, September 26, 2016

FREE - FRUGAL ALERT! FREE COFFEE & KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUT ON NATIONAL COFFEE DAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2016.


Hi, I don't recommend "junk food", but if you are going to indulge anyway, I figure, why not get it for free.

You all know that I recommend only healthy eating, and living, but if you are healthy, an occasional treat is fine, that's why I'm posting this.

On Thursday, September 29, 2016, in honor of National Coffee Day, guests will be treated to a FREE small coffee, and a glazed doughnut at all participating Krispy Kreme® U.S. and Canadian store locations.
 

A number of other businesses are offering free coffee on Thursday too, so check out your favorite coffee shop to see if they are participating in National Coffee Day also.  Some others have special deals, but many require a purchase.  I only list the totally FREE ones, but check out your favorite place, and if any others come about before Thursday, I'll list them.  I'm thinking 7-Eleven, and Wawa should be doing something.
 

This offer is valid at participating shops from the beginning of regular business hours until the close of business on September 29th only.  No other purchase is  necessary.  Offer not valid at convenience or grocery stores.  Here is a link to locate a store near you.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment