Wednesday, April 13, 2016

FREE - FRUGAL ALERT! FREE CUPCAKE TO ALL SAM'S CLUB MEMBERS ON APRIL 13, 2016.


Hi, I don't recommend "junk food", but if you are going to indulge anyway, I figure, why not get it for free.

You all know that I recommend only healthy eating, and living, but if you are healthy, an occasional treat is fine, that's why I'm posting this.

On Wednesday, April 13, 2016, if you are a member, Sam's Clubs are giving away a FREE cupcake from 11am-7pm.  No other purchase necessary.  Limit one per member.

The member giveaway takes place in the fresh bakery department.  If your local Sam's Club doesn't have a fresh bakery, I believe they are giving away some type of brownie.  So this offer is supposed to be good at all Sam's Club locations.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment