Friday, April 15, 2016

FREE - FRUGAL ALERT! FIRST 50,000 TO SIGN UP EACH WEEK GETS A FREE SINGLE BAG OF M&M'S. HURRY!


Hi, I don't recommend "junk food", but if you are going to indulge anyway, I figure, why not get it for free.

You all know that I recommend only healthy eating, and living, but if you are healthy, an occasional treat is fine, that's why I'm posting this.

If you want this offer you need to go here quickly.  The first 50,000 to sign up each week gets a FREE single bag of M&M's.  You'll find out immediately if you're getting one of the 50,000 bags.  They were still giving them away when I posted this.  Hurry!

If you miss out this week, you can try next week, which starts on Friday, April 22, 2016, when they will be giving out the last 50,000 bags.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment