Saturday, June 29, 2013

FREE - FRUGAL ALERT! VALUABLE HEALTH INFORMATION FROM THE LONGEVITY NOW CONFERENCE ***UPDATE*** FREE ACCESS OPENED TO JULY 6, 2013.


**UPDATE***  Because of the popularity of this FREE conference, and that the site crashed big time, and so many people weren't able to view the videos, they have generously extended the FREE viewing for ALL THIS WEEK!  You can view all the videos until Saturday, July 6, 2013, at midnight.

Not only that, but you don't even have to register anymore, and use a password.  The vids are all on this page now.  I also changed the link below to the new page.

Don't forget to check out David Wolfe's lectures, they are great. 


Hi, I received this invitation, and signed up, and wanted to let others know about it.

This is a wonderful offer.  The Longevity Now Conference is offering a weekend of FREE webstreaming from their last Longevity Now Conference.

They did have trouble with their site crashing, because a lot of people took advantage of this FREE offer, and it is difficult to get through to play the videos, but it is really worth all the trouble.  They did extend the FREE "weekend" until Monday at midnight, because of the trouble.

I was only able to view two of them so far, but hope I can get through to the others.  The conferences that they hold are chock full of very valuable information.  I have actually purchased the DVDs to a couple of their previous conferences.

My favorite speaker/teacher has a number of videos posted.  That is the brilliant David Wolfe who is one of the best teachers I've ever seen.  I'm a former teacher myself, so believe me I know a talented teacher when I see one.  He is a natural born teacher, and you will be informed, and entertained when you listen to him.

There are many other speakers too, and some of them are really entertaining as well, but they all have great information to share.

Here is the link in case you wanted to register, and try to get through.

Good luck, and Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment