Saturday, April 23, 2011

WIN A NEW HOME! GOOD LUCK!

Hi, I just want to let everyone know that it is that time again. Time to win a new "green" home from HGTV!

This year it is a beautiful home in Denver, Colorado. The total prize package, which is worth almost $700,000, includes a new beautifully furnished home, a 2011 GMC Terrain, and $100,000! You can also enter two times a day, one at HGTV, and one at Frontdoor.

I've made it easy to enter, just go to my Contests/Sweepstakes page, and I have links straight to the contest pages. The links for the two entries are at the top of the list, numbers one and two.

While you are there, why not enter all the sweeps, I made it very easy with all the links straight to every entry page.

Good luck!

Good health and wealth,

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment