Friday, October 8, 2010

FREE - FRUGAL ALERT! CVS

Hi, I just want to let you know about the great freebie at CVS this week.  I believe it is running all week.  Sorry I just found out about it, but I think it is good through tomorrow (Saturday, Oct. 9, 2010).

Just take your Extracare Card into the store and scan it.  Every CVS store has a scanner (ask if you don't know where it is) and when you scan your card 4 or 5 coupons will come out.  One of the coupons is for $5 off any Halloween Costume, Accessories, or Decorations.  It seems as if you can only use each card once, and you must use the coupon that day, since it is a one day coupon, but hey, it's free!

Make it a practice every time you go into the store to scan your Extracare Card, as these valuable one day coupons pop up from time to time.  If you don't have a card yet, make sure you sign up, it is free also.

I got a long witches wig, and a vinyl tablecloth.  Both of these were $4.99 each, and totally free.  Use your spouse's card too so you can get two coupons.

Good luck.  I would love to hear what everyone got for free.

Good Health, and Wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment