Friday, May 7, 2010

HOW TO DISSOLVE KIDNEY STONES NATURALLY

Hi,  I hope everyone has a great weekend.


My Bout With A Kidney Stone

In yesterday's post I mentioned that I drink lemon water every morning after I complete my oil pulling.  I started that at the end of last year, because the year before last I had a kidney stone, and was having trouble with another one, only one year later, at the end of last year as well.

I had surgery the first time, because it had gotten stuck, and the pain was excruciating, and conditions made it that I couldn't take the time to try and pass it.  I  learned what kind of stone it was, since that is important in knowing how to treat it. The latest one I wanted to dissolve naturally, before it got stuck.  I knew it was probably the same type of stone, a calcium oxalate stone, so I searched for a natural remedy.  When I came across this video on youtube, my intuition knew it would work.  There is science behind it, too, since lemon juice can dissolve kidney and gall stones.

I followed the instructions on this video, and it worked.  I decided after that, that I would make sure I drink lemon water every morning to keep the stones away, and outside of a few days when I couldn't, I've done it every day since.  It really does keep the kidneys stones away.  Get the added salt out of your diet, and drink a lot of filtered water everyday, too, to keep them away.

Check out this video.  I think this guy does a great job of instructing how to do the procedure, and I give him a lot of credit, giving the advice away for free.  There are many others who are selling this same information.  I don't believe it is right to withhold information, for money, that can help people avoid pain and disease. Take the few minutes it takes to watch this; you may be grateful one day that you did.





I decided to post the instructions, as well, since someone may have to stop back to review the directions, and just want to read them. 

Directions:

*Take at least 20 lemons (organic preferred) and juice the lemons.  You will need at least 20 ounces of fresh lemon juice.

*Take 8 ounces of straight lemon juice and drink it down.  Make sure you rinse your mouth out with water and/or water with baking soda (make sure you don't drink the baking soda mix) to remove the acid from your teeth.  Contrary to the video, I don't  recommend brushing your teeth right after, as they are softened when you expose them to the acid of the lemon juice, and brushing right after may damage them further, just rinse your mouth out thoroughly.

*One hour later, drink one 8 ounce glass of water, with one ounce of lemon juice stirred in it.

*You want to continue the one ounce of lemon juice in 8 ounces of water every hour for 12 hours, until the lemon juice is finished.  Always rinse your mouth out afterwards.

You can use a strainer to strain your urine to see if you pass it.  If it doesn't pass after the first time, you may have to repeat this.  Repeat it as often as you need to, to get the job done.  With multiple stones and/or large stones you probably will have to repeat it. Remember this will only work on the calcium oxalate stones, luckily the majority of kidney stones is this type of stone.

An Ounce Of Prevention Is Worth A Pound Of Cure 

Once you have freed yourself from the kidney stone or stones, keep them away, by starting every morning with one or two ounces of lemon juice in 8 ounces of water every morning.  I usually take two ounces.  Lemon water has many health benefits so don't hesitate in starting every day with it.

Consider giving it a try if you are struggling with trying to dissolve, and/or pass a kidney stone. My heart goes out to you if you are, since I know the pain that it causes. After you get rid of it, consider drinking the lemon water every morning to assist in keeping them away. It thankfully works for me, and it might work for you too.  Besides that, it is a very healthy way to start the day.

In the video, the fella also recommends prayer to make sure the stones are dissolved.  I would second that, as prayer has been proven to help with healing.  It makes sense, because prayer is positive energy.  I would also add EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and belief that it will work.  One of the most successful medicine ever tested is the placebo; believing something will work is also positive energy.

I know some of you find yourselves without medical insurance, and can't afford to see a doctor.  But I need to tell you, that if your are having any difficulty, please go for medical help, because kidney stones  can lead to very serious, even life threatening circumstances.  I really wish everyone had access to medical help, and was able to afford it, especially alternative medicine.

Good Health and Wealth,

Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment