Friday, April 2, 2010

QUOTE OF THE DAY

Hi,  I've had a rough couple of days, and when I do I always remember one of my favorite quotes.

"I felt sorry because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet."    Author Unknown

I thought, maybe some of you are going through a tough time also, so I wanted to share it with you.  It always makes me feel a little better, and helps me to keep things in perspective.

It helps with gratitude too.  As it reminds us that there are always people worse off then us, some much worse off, and suddenly we may feel very grateful for what we have.  Which is always a helpful thing.

I once heard something else, I guess I would call it the second quote of the day, LOL.  I haven't heard it since, but it always stuck with me.  It goes something like this.

"If we all had to throw our troubles on a table, and had to take some back, we would usually take our own back."       Author Unknown       

Don't you agree?  I really do. Anyway, I might post a permanent page of quotes, many seem to like them, and I think these may top the list.  Maybe I'll just have an occasional Quote of The Day; I haven't decided yet.

Take care of yourselves and remember to make healthy choices, especially when dealing with stress.

Good Health and Wealth,

Jeanne       

No comments:

Post a Comment